1.11.08

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Here are a few things we did to celebrate the holiday....
Last Friday we went to a costume party thrown by our friends Jeff and Charlee. It was really fun!! We went as the SNL cheerleaders. Other couples dressed up as mario and princess peach, pirates, the beckhams, angelina jolie and brad pitt, and ellen degeneres and portia de rossi.

We played lots of fun games. Matt and I won the newlywed game.

The night before Halloween my family went on a ghost tour in Salt Lake. We got to hear about many ghosts that live in famous places all around the city. We were even lucky enough to see a couple ghosts ourselves. Very fun and scary!!


At work we were having a costume contest. Maddie and I work together and decided to dress up as twins. We wore exactly the same thing from our hair clips to our shoes. Our friends dressed up as a lazy person and a newsie.







That night Matt, Maddie, Matt Crane, and I went trick or treating. We thought we might be a little too old so we did our best to hide our faces.



We hope you had a spooky halloween!!

3 comments:

Meeker home said...

You guys went trick or treating?!?! What a bunch of loons. Of course, I totally would with you if I didn't have 4 kids to bring me home oodles of chocolate. I think I have eaten my weight in candy today. Awesome. I love Halloween!

Chelsea said...

Those pictures are great!! I am dying over your matching costumes at work- so clever! I am really DYING that you went trick or treating, that is great! You guys look so hilarious- I could barely tell which one was which!!

Tyler and Dru said...

honestly, you guys look so funny in those costumes from pat's closet. we have some funky stuff! the spartans! love it. they're perfect! where did you find those? odgen next year for the ghost tours! be there or be square sis.