17.2.09

Be My Valentine

Matt and I had a delightful valentine's day. He offered to be in charge of planning the whole day. I definitely didn't complain...We also decided that we wouldn't do any cleaning, homework, laundry, or any other normal Saturday activities. It was so fun to just hang out all day!! I have a horrible semester (I'm taking anatomy along with 4 other classes and I'm hating every minute of it) so to just relax and have an excuse to be lazy was such a treat.






Matt, thanks for creating such a fabulous day filled with relaxation and eating. You couldn't have done a better job. :)
We hope you all had a happy valentine's day!

10 comments:

Chelsea said...

Fun day!! You guys are SUCH a cute couple, and I love that Matt appreciates the sentimental gifts- what a guy!
Isn't that movie great?! EXCEPT... for the way the girl ran- so awkward!

Meeker home said...

Oh- young love. Those were the days. Yuo guys are just too cute. I'm so glad you had a great first V day together. And I just had to laugh at the 'Matt's the women and I'm the man in our relationship' part. We say the same thing over here at the Meeker house. (Well, with Nate and I as the examples...not you and Matt...you get what I mean.)

The Richards Family said...

You 2 are too cute! I hope you saved some cupcakes for me. Those look delicious!

Baldersons said...

Looks like you guys had a fun first Valentines day....and I am super jealous of your pottery barn plates and cake stand...I have been coveting those for so long!

McKenzie... said...

I love the whole day! Matt was so excited about what he had planned that day for you! It was cute!! I'm glad you had a fun relaxing day!

Jessica & Royce said...

So glad you guys found us. You totally made the buddy list. Anyways we miss you guys.

Tyler and Dru said...

so matt's a keeper i think! what a stud. i'm glad he spoiled you because let's be honest....you deserve that! :) i have a feeling that these types of things won't last forever so we should enjoy them right!? loving it!

Brett and Lisa said...

Eve, I totally feel your pain with Anatomy!! It's so dang hard, but it will be over soon enough. I never thought I would get through it, and I actually did. It looks like you guys had a wonderful day!

Sarah said...

I totally remember going to the blimpie across from cottonwood mall and getting those mini sandwiches. Of course Dru drove us in her car- oh the good old days.

Lacee said...

You are so cute Eve. It was fun seeing you last night.