21.3.09

New York









This past weekend the girls took a trip to New York City!! (we missed you dearly Andrea) How dreamy to be in such a fabulous city with a group of delightful girls. We did many fun things: Soho, yummy restaurants, some went to museums and broadway plays, vintage shopping, and just wandering around. We also ran into Keri Russell and followed her around for about 30 minutes. Anyways, it was such a fun trip!! We have decided to make it a yearly event. Thanks to Pat and Maddie for planning this and thanks for the fun weekend everyone!!
*** Matthew, I missed you dearly also!!! :)

9 comments:

Meeker home said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meeker home said...

Eve- good times! I love how you said that "some of us" went to shows and museums. ;) And next time Eve, I would appreciate it if you could get just one picture of me that is NOT butt ugly. Just a suggestion...

The Richards Family said...

I am super jealous! I am craving a trip to NY right now. Oh dreamy! Eve, you are neat!

McKenzie... said...

You are not allowed to go anymore!:) Just kidding I was very jealous when I heard what you were up to. I have never been to new york and want to go sooo bad! It looks like you had a blast with the girls! Let's get together this weekend or next?!

mare said...

i love the one entitled HEAVEN. where is that gem?
ps devin and i just today told someone about the story of the man by the subway station just pooping. ha. wish we could make our visit an annual thing. one day

The Stars at Night...Deep in the Heart of Texas said...

Seriously. I am SO jealous. Ask Pat if she'll adopt me.

Chelsea said...

That was SO much fun! The ones outside Celeste are hilarious!! Oh my... what was I thinking? Will you email me those- you have some funny ones, and I can't get them off your site?

Rebecca Lowe said...

oh how fun! you lucky little traveling life of luxury woman you!

Tyler and Dru said...

i want to go back. um love all the pics. can you email me some of those. i just don't have any and i can't save them off your blog because they are on a slide show. if it's a big pain no worries, but i'd love some copies of them. pever! i missed you guys last night at pat and rolfes! i want to hear about your plans to move this week. we still want to come down and help on saturday. i obviously just need to call you :) loves.