23.8.09

A Farewell and A Birthday Party

This week my brother and his family moved away so Wyatt could go to Med School. It was a very sad farewell. My brother is the most humble, sweet guy in the world. I always enjoy being around him and leave hoping that his goodness has rubbed off on me just a little bit. He was the person that beat me up, made fun of me about boys, played basketball with me everyday when I was going through my tomboy phase, always took time to hang out with me, and protected me the whole time a was growing up. We had a little farewell dinner with the family to say goodbye. We already miss you Wyatt, Chelsea, and Tate.
On Saturday we went to a birthday party for Tyler at Seven Peaks! I'd never been there so I was super excited.


It was a fun day! Now...back to school.

4 comments:

Rebecca Lowe said...

im obsessed with your swimsuit!!! so cute. see you sooN!!

McKenzie... said...

You are gorgeous and I want your clothes. Seriously!

Tyler and Dru said...

eff you're not a wuss. it's okay that you don't have a death wish. ty's back was totally jacked after going down all those slides. so smart move on your part!

Meeker home said...

Eve- I think you ARE a total wuss. And I love you for it. And who cares. Because you're hot.