3.11.09

Halloween

We did a lot of fun things to celebrate Halloween this year! It started off by going on the ghost tour in Ogden. We did this in Salt Lake last year, and it was a blast. We decided Ogden would be super spooky because lets face it, it's a weird place. It was very scary and Matt got really into it this year. He kept trying to capture orbs in our pictures. He was very satisfied with some of the results. (I won't show you those pictures because they are super boring. Seriously, over 100 pictures from the ghost tour, and they are mainly of nothing. Just Matt taking a picture of a building and such to try to capture orbs. Cute thing.)
We had so much fun celebrating the holiday. Now, on to my favorite month...can I just say, Thanksgiving is by far my favorite holiday. The SYTYCD concert and New Moon coming out also help a little bit...November, thanks for being here.

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh my.... BEST COUPLE COSTUME I'VE EVER SEEN!! Really Eve? How gorgeous are you?! and Matt looks great too, so funny! I'm totally copying that idea for another year, k:)

CharLee Carn said...

I can't believe how creative you and your hubby are with halloween costumes!!! Who would've thought to be Professor Plum and Ms. Peacock! Ha ha ha Thats awesome! I'm sad to not have had our halloween party this year with all of us! I would've died seeing you guys! You guys looked so cute! We miss you guys so much! Can we play soon please??? :)

Tyler and Dru said...

i LOVE your costumes. that is something that we will definitely be stealing one of these years. eff, well done! 100 pics from the ghost tours. i'm laughing out loud just thinking about it! such a classic night. you're super eff. and really neat too! love ya.

pat said...

Your costumes do look fabulous. I'm still laughing at Matt's expression in the last picture -- the one where you have your glasses. Great Halloween post!!

K Walton said...

Eve- you are so cute!! Looks like you had so much fun on Halloween!!

mare said...

EVE. hats off to your killer creativity. you and matt were perfect. if there was an award for best costume i hope you snagged it.
fun halloween