15.3.10

Miami, Florida.

This semester has been challenging, to say the least. I've never had so many break downs, sicknesses, or anger management issues. What was I thinking trying to take 18 credits and work? I know it will be nice to only have 1 class left until I graduate after this semester (if I can even pass all my classes with this insane schedule), but I think I bit off more than I can chew. Luckily, we were able to take a little break from the insanity and go to Miami with my family. Honestly, it wasn't my favorite place I've ever visited (I truly felt Amish with all the clothes I was wearing compared to the locals). However, it was MUCH needed and so fun regardless.



Thanks Pat and Rolfe for the wonderful gateway!! It was much needed.

8 comments:

maddie said...

best weekend ever! so many funny moments. i'm sorry this semester has been so awful. i'm excited for your atlanta move so we can both be cat ladies together.

McKenzie... said...

Ha ha ha....I'm remembering the south beach experience with your dear husband!:) I'm not even going to say anything. After two summers (3 for Jesse) in Miami I thought I'd NEVER miss that place, but now I kind of do! Did you go to anthonys's coal fire pizza?? It's so so so yummy. Ps I'm beginning to think you aren't coming to visit me? You better change that. We miss you two. You are a lucky girl always goin on fun vacations.

McKenzie... said...

Ps I will admit to only you we DVR the karsashians and guilianna and bill. Guilty!!!

McCormick Family said...

You are beautiful Eve! Seriously you kill me! I love that you felt Amish because you were actually wearing clothes because I sweat everyone in Miami wears nothing more than a swim suite! Love you girl!

Jessica & Royce said...

Is that a Diet can of RED BULL?

Tyler and Dru said...

honestly your semester has been a nightmare. i'm sick of it myself so i can only imagine what you must be feeling! eff, love the red bull pics. those are hilarious. i'm glad you guys had a wonderful time. i really missed out. i need to stop being so responsible!

Meeker home said...

The picture of Matt C with the Red Bull is cracking me up. Oh and Eve- you're really pretty for an Amish lady.

The Richards Family said...

Wow..how fun. So London looked at me today and said "Matt is going to get me candy!" You better tell Matt to start stalking up! London is waiting.