1.3.11

All Smiles






Like all new moms I've become obsessed with my child. I know no one else is as in love with him as Matt and me. I know no one cares to see billions of pictures of him. Yet, why is it so hard to not share ones that I find so cute? Sorry for the Graham overload. However, if it weren't about him I would have nothing to post about. He has become my whole life. Matt's dad pulled out his mega nice camera and snapped some pictures of Graham on his one month birthday (about 2 weeks ago). Can you believe how big the little guy looks?

Highlight of life: When the three of us get in our pajamas and talk on our bed before Matt goes to sleep. Graham is so entertaining with his awkward faces and high pitched squeals.

We've been trying to capture some of these moments on film. We've failed miserably. However, I still compiled some of my favorites we've taken so far. Again, overload. But, simply delightful.

Hopefully we will do something, sometime, ever again that doesn't involve this cute boy. Then posts will be more interesting. Don't count on it though...

15 comments:

Chelsea said...

from Tate..." i think he is beautiful! i think he's so so cute, i even want him. um... please eve, can i have that? if you don't, i'll be really sad. if you want to keep him, i will go away, but if you don't let me, i'll stay."

Eve & Matt, he is so adorable!! I love his giant smile, and just love love love how he looks like his momma.

xoxo
Chels (and tate:)

maddie said...

OH MY GOSH!!! he is such a dream. if my baby is half as cute as him i will feel like i've arrived. i seriously hope i like this crazy man in my stomach as much as graham. i've already watched this video three times with tears in my eyes. can't wait to see him in 15 days!

Sarah said...

he is so cute! and growing up so fast. he is such a little you. i love it.

Shawn and Nina Olsen said...

I think that these are the best posts so keep them coming! He is such a little sweetheart Eve!

Blake and Rylee Miller said...

Ahhhh don't ever change your blog! I love pictures of him!!! We need to lunch again so I can hold him and see that cute smile. It looks like you are loving being a mommmy, SO happy for you:)

Becky Skidmore said...

He's so cute Eve! So glad I finally got to meet him

CaraNathan said...

Cute baby. It was fun to 'meet' you again. :)

Stain and Katie said...

Eve! He is seriously darling!! I am so happy for you! You are such a cute Mom!! Keep the pictures coming!

Rebecca Lowe said...

THAT WAS THE CUTEST VIDEO! he is SOOO Cute! I want to eat him!!

Jamey and Michelle said...

He is adorable please don't stop posting cause i love to see him. How cute that he smiles now.. i want one..

McCormick Family said...

He is so cute! I love all the pics they are darling. How is it going? I still have a gift for you that I need to bring over to your moms. I will admit I had to take it back and get you a bigger size because I am such a slacker in getting it to you, but I will! Love you so much!

Caribute said...

Very enjoyable. Not all of us have had a chance to meet him you know. This was a sneak preview I guess. I'll see you next month.

Tyler and Dru said...

kay honestly, your child is my obsession. all i want for my birthday is to hang out with him! love that video. so so precious!

Steffany Lloyd said...

Oh my goodness, I loved these pictures and video!!! I can't wait to see him again!!!! He is so cute, I can barely stand it

Meeker home said...

F-I-N-A-L-L-Y able to watch this video and it is too cute!! I am sooo excited to see him in just a couple weeks!