22.9.08

Happy Birthday!!

September is a big month for the Horsleys. My birthday is on the 18th, Pat's birthday is on the 23rd, and Wyatt's birthday is on the 26th.

I'm finally legal!! I can buy beer and get a library card all by myself. Matt made my birthday a very good day!! He normally leaves for school at 6:30 and got up on Thursday morning like it was any regular day. At 7:30 I woke up for work and walked out of our bedroom to find a decorated house and Matt singing happy birthday at the top of his lungs. He then gave me my first present...a cell phone!! He knows me well!! I love nothing more then a new cell phone and get one at least once a year. It's my weakness.


He then made me my favorite lunch...a tuna fish sandwich with sweet pickle relish.


Maddie and I work together. She showed up to work with french toast, strawberries, whipped cream, and orange juice. It was a FABULOUS birthday breakfast.

At work Matt text me and told me to look in my backpack. I found my second present....the movie Baby Mama. It is probably one of my favorite movies. I laugh about every five seconds while watching it. And yes, if you're wondering I had just barely woken up from a birthday nap in this picture.

That night we enjoyed a nice meal at Spaghetti Factory with Pat and Maddie. I know everyone thinks Spaghetti Factory is so white trash...but I love it. My birthday is the only chance I get to go there because no one can complain.

Later that night Matt had planned a surprise get together with his family, my family, and my friend Beth. It was also a fabulous surprise to have the Killpacks come over with cookies! Thanks guys!











It has been a wonderful birthday celebration!! Thanks everyone and Happy birthday Mom and Wyatt!!


5 comments:

Andrea Horsley said...

We are so glad, here at work, that you update your blog. It's the highlight of our day at this horrible place! How nice everybody was to you on your birthday - so many fun surprises. I love your plate!!! It's so cute! And, I love the Spaghetti Factory and crave it all the time. I guess we're both WT.

Mark, Eko and Leoniss Burroughs said...

happy belated birthday. You are legal. I love your plate by the way. I'm glad you had fun. We are in the car driving home. We will be there by Thursday since we can only drive for a few hours at a time cause eko can only stand so much time in a car.

Tyler and Dru said...

eff i had no idea you where so beloved. jk sis. happy birthday. i'm glad you were spoiled. dinner was fun last night and super delicious! let's celebrate your birthday every week! love ya.

Meeker home said...

Okay how cute is Matt that he went to all that work for your bday! I'm glad that you were so spoiled. And I am totally borrowing Baby Mama so that Nate can see it. (About peed my pants laughing when we saw it!) Or I could just pay the $1 and get it at Redbox. That might be less work.

McKenzie... said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! Wow, just reading about all your fun celebrations makes me excited for my birthday to come. It won't be for quite a while though. I am so glad you had fun and are now legal! I LOVE your new jeans I would have to say they look fabulous on you. I have a pair of forever 21 $12 jeans too and after a few months still love them. I've had plans for a while now to go back and get more and one day I will. Happy birthday again. Let's get together soon. Talk to your hubby and let us know.