26.1.09

Sundance Film Festival

This Saturday we were lucky enough to go see a movie at the Sundance Film Festival!! I've never been more excited/star struck then I was at this moment. (Except for when my family walked into a restaurant in LA where we ran into Simon, Randy, and Ryan Seacrest from American Idol) We saw 500 Days of Summer. It is a phenomenal romantic comedy starring Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt. I recommend that everyone goes and sees it when it comes to theaters this July.


This is what I mean by star-struck. Jospeh Gordon-Levitt was in the audience with us. (He can also be seen in 10 Things I Hate About You, 3rd Rock From the Sun, and Brick) After the movie was over he stood up at this fun guitar podiom and allowed people from the audience to ask him whatever questions they had about the film. He was a very down to earth, cute man. We later saw him on Main Street and even ate at the same restaurant as he did. (some people might call it stocking, I just call it good luck) It was such a fun experience to go see a movie at the festival and I suggest everyone do it next year. It's a $15 dollars well spent!!

P.S. Matt was unable to attend because of lack of tickets. You are all welcome to join us on opening night of the movie in July when I make him come watch it with me in the theaters.

P.P.S. I HATE the snow. As you all know I'm such a worrier and I'm so excited to be able to stop having fears that someone in my family is going to die a sudden death in a car accident because of icy roads.

6 comments:

Meeker home said...

Eve- would you really be sad if I died a sudden death??? Well don't worry- I drive a Yukon XL. (For sure the other people will be dead.) The film festival sounds fun. Maybe next year you could invite me.

Tyler and Dru said...

erin's comment.........so true. i would be the one that's dead in my car! that movie really was amazing. i think there needs to be a definite repeat of it in july. i've already told tyler as well that he's coming with me.

Mark, Eko and Leoniss Burroughs said...

that is so cool, We were suppose to go but something came up and we couldn't. one of our friends actually preoduced one of the films in the sundance film festival. I forgot the name of the firl tho.

Brett and Lisa said...

Way to have fun at Sundance... we went on a really lame night, with no movie tickets. It was just cold. Oh and I'm the exact same way, but I create the scenerio and start to believe it. I really need to stop doing that..

Jes said...

Im so jealous you got to go to the film festival! Dinner was fun tonight! I hope you guys end up coming out with us. It would be so fun to have you there. Dave and I just started our blog so if you want to check us out... its jesndave.blogspot.com

mare said...

so our husbands are talking on the phone and we arent.... something wrong about that! Its okay bout this weekend. We had tons of homework too, but we should get together soon. have any plans for this monday?