6.10.09

Dallas Visit

This past weekend Dru, Pat, and I went to visit Maddie and Matt in Dallas. It was a blast and their apartment is darling!! We did a lot of relaxing, watching conference, eating, and furniture shopping.

We decided it would be fun to go to chef Blythe Beck's restaurant from The Naughty Kitchen. It's a show on the oxygen channel I think? Anyways, it was delicious and we even got to meet Blythe!!



For some reason I only pulled out my camera when we were eating...I promise we did more then that. Thanks Maddie and Matt for letting us come, I can't wait for next time. :) In other exciting news, my best friend Beth got engaged while I was gone!! We are so so so excited for her and Brad. We can't wait to move to Salt Lake so we can hang out with them more often. Congrats!


Her ring is super pretty!!

7 comments:

Baldersons said...

Yay Beth and Brad....and looks like you had fun in Dallas too!

Madeline said...

the first two pictures are just downright embarrassing. do you love how i'm in the same awkward position in both? i think that we both just need to give up the whole good side thing. it was so so nice having you here... come back already! oh and congrats to beth!

Meeker home said...

Oh Eve- it wouldn't be a Horsley vacation if there were pictures other than restaurant ones. I'm glad you got to see Maddie. Oh- and you guys are really pretty.

Tyler and Dru said...

the only pictures i have as well are at the restaurants. i think i may just skip posting them......but that trip was amazing! we need to get on planning the next one already. congrats to beth. the ring is gorgeous and brad's a lucky man!

Lacee said...

It looks like you are always traveling somewhere fun. I am jealous. Yay for Beth. Brad is from my home ward and I love their family. Whoo hoo!

Coombs Family said...

Eve- Hey girl. I know you and Matty are on your cruise right now... I'm super jealous! :) I just wanted to thank you for the cookies and the darling note the other day. It was so thoughtful. You and Matty are such good friends to us. Thanks for being so sweet. You're a doll. Love ya girl. Can't wait to see pics of this week :)

Kat said...

Hey Eve! I came across your blog and I love it! You are always dressed so cute! It's so good to see how well you're doing. My blog is www.katandjon.blogspot.com if you want to be blog friends.