22.9.09

My Birthday/New York Weekend

Last weekend was my 22nd birthday. We went to New York with my parents to celebrate!! Lets talk about the best birthday I've ever had...Matt disguised all my presents so I'd have no idea what they were. In the picture below you can see how he put 22 pennies and 2 candies on the inside of the wrapping paper to throw me off with this one, and I had no idea it was a DVD. Every gift I opened I was completely shocked because the box implied that it was a completely different shape, or weighed 50 more pounds then it really did. He did so well on my gifts. Folks, I finally got an iphone. I've wanted one for maybe 3 years. I was shaking/ in shock with excitement. He got me some other wonderful gifts as well.



This was such a dreamy birthday!! We had so much fun in New York with my parents. They're the best. Matt, thanks for always making birthdays so amazing. :) You're the best too.

8 comments:

Tyler and Dru said...

my heart longs for new york. love the recap of your trip! sounds like you got a lot in, in that short time. i'm so happy that you had a great birthday eff!! love ya.

McKenzie... said...

What a PERFECT birthday....seriously! Seeing your pictures makes me want to go back to the big city. You and matty are so adorable! Ah I'm jealous. We need to get those iPhone lessons asap! Jesse might be going to an overnight fishing trip tomorrow but I'm not positive if he is or when he'll get back Friday but if it's at a decent time we should get together. I'll let you know. Happy late birthday!:)

Chelsea said...

Eve Eve Eve... sorry for being the worst sister in law EVER and not even calling, texting, or emailing you on your birthday! Seriously, what a joke. I love you & am so glad you had such an amazing birthday weekend!! miss you, xoxo
Chels

mare said...

your hair is ravishing. i love the cut. i've been dying to see it, and to see you. dev gets home on saturday so maybe next week we could get together. glad it was fun and that you didnt see any hobos doing their business:)

Meeker home said...

Mmmm- Dinner at Celeste. All sorts of jealous. Actually, I'm going to NY (with girlfriends from Philly) in Nov and your post got me quite excited. So glad you had a great birthday! That Matt- you guys are something else when it comes to birthdays and gift giving. I never know how you will top the last time, but you always come up with a way. You guys are super cute. Don't ever stop.

pat said...

love this post about our trip! I'm so sad about the sartorialist, though -- maybe next time.

K Walton said...

You are a lucky girl!! Hope you had a blast!!

Coombs Family said...

Happy Birthday Eve! I know this comments a little late, but I'm behind in checking out the blogs lately. Looks like you guys had tons of fun- NY's one of my favorites! I hope Alex and I can go back there together sometime. Way fun! Sounds like the b'day celebration was super fun! I'm so glad :)