8.2.10

Celebrating Bethan...

As many of you know, my best friend Beth is getting married in March. This weekend we had a little get together to celebrate her big day. It was so fun to see old friends, and meet new friends as well. I'm so excited for Beth and Brad, they couldn't be more perfect for each other.





After all the chaos, we went to Los Hermanos and Comedy Sportz with Beth and Brad. It was fun to relax and hang out. Although, Comedy Sportz was having an off night..but it was still fun.
We're so excited for these two...March 19th can't come fast enough for them
(and me as well...I can't wait for the festivities, and that means the semester is ALMOST over. I may die of exhaustion before then).

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

oooh, darling shower eve!! i didn't even recognize beth with her new dark hair... i love it. seeing the inside of your parents home makes me home sick.... ah 5 more weeks!

Chelsea said...

ps- promise you'll go see valentines day with me (again) when i get into town?

maddie said...

way to go on the cute cupcakes and outfit! it looks like it was a total hit. it all started with the fab invites.

Tyler and Dru said...

well done pever on an adorable shower! i'm sad i wasn't around to partake in the delicious looking treats. excited for beth! they really do make a beautiful couple!