1.2.10

Mingling With Moviestars

A couple weekends ago we went to check out Sundance. It was so much fun, as always, to walk around Main Street and stalk stars.


Apparently there was someone famous in this car. I asked a stranger next to me who it was, and she said very matter of factly, "Angelina Jolie." WHAT!! I would have given by right arm to see her. When I excitedly told everyone else in my group, they poo-pooed the idea that it was her very quickly. Although, it didn't stop Pat from trampling over the crowd to get to the other side of the street and find out who was really in the mysterious jeep. It turned out to be some singer I've never heard of.


If you get past the car exhaust, this is Malin Akerman getting into the car. We saw her about 4 times walking along the street. She even smiled at us.

So several days later, thinking all the Sundance hype was over, Pat and I were eating lunch at Zupas in Provo. I look up and see Eric Bana getting a soda maybe 15 feet away from me. We watching him eating his soup for about 20 minutes. You could basically say I had lunch with him.
Sundance was fun this year and it was exciting that we actually saw some stars!! Until next year..

6 comments:

maddie said...

oh my gosh i can just see it! pat is a crazy psycho biotch around celebs. think kerri russell. sundance is perhaps the best time of the year. so so sad i missed it - i literally talked about it the whole week it was going on. next year i'm going to come in town and i feel that we should just hang out at the airport - think of how many a-listers you'd see opening night? we'll have to do riverhorse next year as well... tell pat to start savin. way to represent in 2010!

Baldersons said...

Ha ha Eve that post made me laugh...you did basically have lunch with Eric Bana that is pretty cool

Tyler and Dru said...

i heard about your eric bana run-in. and i'm quite disappointed i wasn't there myself! how exciting! pat is basically the best celebrity stalker i know of! next year, maddie must come in town and we'll be seeing the movies. can't wait!

Chelsea said...

You know I'm SO jealous right now!! Anything to get a glimpse, right? Just like the Keri Russell incident:) haha!
Eric Bana. HOT!

The Richards Family said...

JEALOUS!!! I have such a crush on Eric Bana. Love him.

Meeker home said...

I once went swimming with Melissa Gilbert. Oh you don't know Melissa? (aka Laura Ingalls on Little House on the Prairie). Well, maybe next time I can hook you up with some real A-list celebs...