14.4.10

Las Vegas

Last weekend we went to Las Vegas with Matt's brother Greg and his wife Rachel. We had a blast!! Matt and Greg got to go golfing, and Rachel and I sat by the pool and got way too much sun. We stayed at the Luxor, which was actually quite cool. The pyramid was kind of freaky, and totally made me want to go to Egypt (this was before you told me it was gross, Steffany).

All in all, it was a fabulous trip and so fun to spend some time with Greg and Rachel before we leave for the summer. Matt leaves for Atlanta in 2 weeks..I don't leave until May 14th. We have so much to do before then. I can't even think about it without crying (literally). We're so glad we got to go on this little gateway before the madness starts. :)

3 comments:

Stain and Katie said...

What a fun trip! I am jealous. Oh by the way, I don't know if Matt told you yet? But his job actually relocated him to Provo, UT? I am way excited that you don't have to move! ;)

maddie said...

love this but sad that you made a vegas trip without me. those dresses are a dream. perhaps we need to go a stay at the city center? any rooms for $50 haha? but seriously maybe on the way to san diego this summer... start looking for coupons you grocery smarts woman.

Tyler and Dru said...

eff, don't move away. and next time you go to vegas take me with you. looks like a great trip! love the dress picture. we definitely need to visit as a family!