25.5.10

Atlanta So Far

So, I know I haven't posted much. The truth is, not much has gone on since I've been here. I've used this time to rest and recuperate from my awful semester. So far, I've:
  • Slept 10-12 hour nights
  • Watched an entire season of The O.C. in 4 days
  • Started reading Hunger Games
  • Taught myself how to knit (if you count doing row after row of nothing knitting)
  • Slept some more
  • Watched more TV and movies
As you can see, nothing to report.

The first day I was here we went into the city with our friends Courtney and Hyrum, their cute daughter Zoey, and Matt's little brother Nate. We went to this famous little fast food restaurant called The Varsity (everyone thought it was gross; I thought my hot dog was delicious). Then we just walked around the fun streets of Atlanta.





I promise I'll take more pictures of how beautiful this place is. It truly is so green, and pretty amazing. Also, pictures of our 600 square foot apartment to come. It's awesome.

7 comments:

maddie said...

yes! i've been waiting for this. glad to see that you're catching up on your sleep, knitting, and reading. but most importantly - the OC - did you love? i knew you would. cannot WAIT to come!!! so are we going to fit in your apartment? pat can sleep outside.

p.s. maybe you should add blogging to your list. i need more.

Tyler and Dru said...

for heaven sakes eff, it's about time! i think we've all been stalking your blog like mad waiting for this post! so happy to finally see some pictures and hear some fascinating details about your day to day life there. i'm not going to lie, it sounds like heaven. i'd give my right arm to have your schedule right now. i want you to teach me to knit when we come out........oh yes, didn't i mention that? i bought my ticket last night!!!!! so so so so so excited. see you in a couple of weeks! and i agree with maddie 110%. add blogging to your list.

Meeker home said...

Atlanta sounds like a dream. Why is everyone coming and I haven't even heard about it? Can I come too?

CharLee Carn said...

Yes you finally posted! I'm so happy! (: Atlanta looks like so much fun! If only we were together it would be even a better summer ha ha! Well once the summer is over we will be together! We need to plan some trips when we get back home with the old gang, it would be so much fun! Well friend I miss you dearly and once again Boston is not the same with you not here! ): Love ya!

marilee said...

eve, you are in atlanta? my brother-in-law did law school and phd out there. I'm sure you've already heard of it but you have to try jakes ice cream place. There are a few locations, but there is one in the city(i'm so specific)thats cute:old bookshelfs, cute cafe area, etc. lemme know how you love it!

Courtney and Hyrum said...

You have a blog!!!!!!!

Courtney and Hyrum said...

P.s.
My hair does terrible things in this humidity (hence the awful picture)
And, my baby is not drunk, just drowsy.
AND, Eve loves hot dogs from this place and I love the shakes.