3.6.10

Sunday Drive

On Sunday night, Matt and I took a little drive around some of the fabulous neighborhoods here in Atlanta. We discussed our dreams for our future house (Ya know, the usual. Living on a lake, having homemade root beer in our basement, a "secret" room, just like in the movies, that opens from a book shelf in our amazing library. Stuff that will totally happen. Not). Anyways, we saw some amazing homes, and ran into this beautiful lake that we stopped at and relaxed on the dock.


It was really fun to hang out because I feel like I never see Matt. He doesn't get home until 11:30 or 12 at night, so we can never go out and do anything. He's doing really well here though, and we're enjoying the hot weather.
Like last post, I haven't really done anything too exciting this week. My family comes next week (I hope that includes you Erin, of course you're invited), and I'm hoping they will force me to get out and explore a bit. :) Here are a couple pictures of our apartment complex (I would take pictures of the inside, but our apartment is a little messy).


3 comments:

Meeker home said...

Oooh I love Sunday drives. And you know I love talking about houses. I was always convinced that mine would have a secret passageway like in Clue. And that pool nestled in between the houses...how cute is that!

Unfortunately Eve, I will not be able to come on the girls' trip. We expect to hear on our Boise house any day now and then we have to run up there and get going on the remodel. :( Take lots of pictures of your adventures!

Tyler and Dru said...

sunday drivers=some of the funniest moments of my life! i love that you guys did that. sounds like your future home is going to be quite the party house! can't wait to move in there with you :) Seriously counting down the days until i'll be there. seriously!! that pool looks extremely appealing! can't wait eff.

maddie said...

cannot wait! this sunday drive is going to be your best yet. i'm also excited to lay out at that pool in the "one piece" that dru had posted on her blog. it's much sexier than the one i stole from you. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!