19.6.10

Happy Anniversary

Today marks 2 wonderful years together. I can't imagine my life without Matt. We are perfect opposites (I mean that in a good way :), and he has definitely made my life feel complete. I was supposed to be in charge of planning the anniversary this year. Of course I have nothing. I'm the worst wife. He's being very sweet about the lack of plans. We'll probably just head to a movie tonight (if he gets done with work before midnight). The least I could do we let him know publicly how much I love him, and how grateful I am that he's my husband.

5 comments:

CharLee Carn said...

Happy Anniversary you two!! I was sooooo excited when Matt married you!!! You guys are such a cute couple, I love it!! And I love you guys to pieces! I can't wait for the day when we all get back from the summer and we can get together! (: I hope you guys have a great anniversary! Love ya lots and lots!

pat said...

Two years. Well done, you two! Hope you were able to do something fun.

maddie said...

way to go! i LOVE that picture.

Tyler and Dru said...

seriously i'm a total bi that i didn't call you on your anniversary. ty and i talked about it though.....does that make up for it? certainly not! eff so happy for you guys. you two are a perfect match and we sure love having matt in the family. i think you're a super wife even if you did nothing.

Chelsea said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! What a fun and strong couple you are. I love you both, and miss you so much!!

Eve, that stuff I put on my blog has links... under the picture, if you click on the word highlighted in pink, it will take you to the site. I saw them all on etsy.