2.8.10

Del Mar

This year we had the annual Horsley family trip at Del Mar, California. The hotel was stunning, and the weather felt heavenly compared to the heat of Atlanta.
I didn't take one picture during the whole trip; hence the randomness of the photos below. I guess being pregnant has made me super lazy? I don't know. Luckily other family members took many fun pictures that I could steal.







However, the trip just did not feel the same without Matt! He was too busy working, and had to miss out. He really would have loved the beach, golfing, and in-n-out runs, just to name a few. :(
Thanks, Mom and Dad, for such an AMAZING trip. I can't wait to go back soon (hint hint).

3 comments:

Tyler and Dru said...

hint, hint is right! that comment that mom made last night about never going back was like a dagger in my heart! matt, you were missed. seriously. that trip was heavenly. eff let's just steal rolfe's credit card and book a trip back there in 2011! ;)

maddie said...

love the post. i didn't take many pictures either so i might be stealing all of these when i get around to updating my blog next october. matt was definitely missed! make sure he's around next year so the boys have bigger numbers. i know it took away from matt's fun even though him and tyler seemed quite entertained the entire time. glad you're feeling better!

McCormick Family said...

That looks like so much fun! I am so happy for you and Matt and your new little one! So excited for he/she to come! You still look as skinny as ever in these pictures and I am positive that is how you will remain the whole pregnancy you lucky girl!