12.7.10

The Sweet Matthew

Matt turned 26 on Saturday. I always love a chance to spoil him, but this year was especially fun because of all he’s done for me lately. This first trimester of pregnancy has been a challenge, to say the least. I felt nauseous 24 hours a day, hated all food, was extremely tired, and other normal pregnancy stuff. Matt completely took over all of the household duties, and waited on me hand-and-foot whenever he was home. I knew he was a good guy, but he has completely amazed me these last couple months. It was definitely my turn to do something for him...





Matt was able to leave work early for the first time all summer. He came home, opened presents, and enjoyed his favorite cookies. Then we went out on our first date in 2+ months. It was a blast! Matt, you're the best. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

5 comments:

Stain and Katie said...

K your blog is SUPER cute. Along with our lunch/dinner you are giving me a blogging lesson! I am planning on updating sometime soon :) But seriously I love your blog, and you are such a cute wife with that birthday celebration!

Tyler and Dru said...

love the new blog look! eff, that's super cute. and you are a very, very sweet wife! i don't spoil tyler that much EVER. sad to say, but it's true. you two deserve each other! you are so darling on holidays and i love seeing all the fun things you guys come up with. well done eff!

Jamey and Michelle said...

Oh my goodness what a sweetheart he is. im so sorry that you have been so sick. Thats awful. Hopefully its getting better right?

Matty and Courtney said...

Hey Eve! This is Courtney (Deans) from high school. So, some how I came across your blog from somewhere and I saw your post. I thought it was so funny because...my husband's name is Matt and he is turning 26 tomorrow in July! Anyways...I just thought it was crazy. Our husbands are kind of the same! Haha. I hope everything is going well for you! That is so exciting that you are having a baby!!! Take care!
-Courtney
p.s. our blog is matthewandcourtneysanders.blogspot.com if you want to check it out!

Jamie said...

Hey so you don't even know me but I grew up next door to Matt. I am excited I found your blog. You are super cute and congrats on the pregnancy!!
-jamie