12.6.09

The best day

Today has been a truly magnificent day at the Lloyd residence. Matt got a promotion at work!!! For the first time in about 4 years he won't be doing sales. He has switched over the the account management department. We couldn't be more thrilled for this change. It will be so much less stressful for him and much better for us. Also, I found out at work today that for our 1 year anniversary coming up, MultiLing is giving me a gift card to the restaurant of my choice. What!?! If you know me well you know that I enjoy nothing more then a fancy dinner. Could this all really be happening in one day?? Other things we're looking forward to coming up in the next week....as I earlier mentioned it's our 1 year anniversary next Friday, everyone in Matt's family will be in Utah for Kevin's farewell (he leaves this Wednesday which is sad, but also exciting), we're leaving for California in Sunday for a much needed vacation with the Horsley clan. All in all, life is good. Lots of exciting things going on and it all started with a perfect Friday. :)

6 comments:

Mark, Eko and Leoniss Burroughs said...

you sound so happy, we ar excited for you guys

Brett and Lisa said...

Hey! Sounds like you guys are enjoyin life right now! Of course you'll make the cut.. I will prob go private in a week so I'll send you the email then. So I found out that your sister is my sister's young womens leader.. and now my sister pretty much wants to be your sister!! Such a small world.. Have fun in CALI!

Lisa

Rebecca Lowe said...

how great! i need one of those days pretty soon here haha. what a grand time. i'll email you soon!

The Richards Family said...

well, RUDE that I was not invited to Newport! He He!!! Congrats to the both of you! Yippy!

mare said...

congrats congrats congrats. that is big news! hope we really can go camping.

Tyler and Dru said...

eff, i'm glad that you had such a great friday only to be followed by an even better week in cali. six flags was the bomb and we were brave. yep we were. we deserve many gold stars for that.