29.1.11

Our Week In Pictures

I may be a bit obsessed with our little Graham...

Coming home from the hospital. Ignore the fact that I still look pregnant and like I've been hit by a train.

Day 1 of being home.

We love visitors.

Graham is very good at sleeping in his crib so far. Fingers crossed that it lasts.


He also seems to enjoy the car and sleeping with his hands by his face. In fact, it's really hard to get him to straighten his arms at all.




He's also discovered that he likes being on his side over his back. He has usually rolled to this position by the time someone picks him up after laying down.

Thank heavens for this seat. It has allowed me to get a lot of things done. Also, a special thanks to Grandma Pat. What would I do if I didn't live with my mom? She is always helping us, and even takes a shift during the night and stays up with our little guy. How lucky am I? I'm really dreading her leaving town next week. Volunteers to take over her position are welcome.

Despite what this pictures looks like, Graham is actually such a good baby! However, he does hate getting his diaper changed, taking baths, and being hungry. Occasionally he gets a tummy ache too, which I think is the case in this picture, and those annoy him as well.

He is already infatuated with his daddy. I won't get in the way of this best friendship.

Hooray for making it through the first couple weeks! I'm not going to lie, they were quite overwhelming for me. Luckily I feel like I know the little guy much better already, and I couldn't be more in love.

12 comments:

McKenzie... said...

Yeah for the first couple weeks! He is so darn cute!! You are so lucky to live with your mom. I wish I was within an
hour distance from mine but that's a dream. Do you have the chicco car seat? You'll have to call me sometime so we can chat about how things are going.

Jamey and Michelle said...

Those pictures are so adorable!! I need to come and see him for myself, sorry i couldn't come this weekend. It has been such a stressful week. But I'm glad life is getting a little easier. What a change... but he is just so freaking handsome so its a good change.

jenny said...

Yay! Glad everything is going okay. He is adorable!

Meeker home said...

Me, me, Pick me. I will gladly take over Mom's position as the middle-of-the-night babysitter. Just come on up to Boise.

Meeker home said...

Oh, and he is so stinkin cute. There are no words...

Meeker home said...

The one of him sleeping in his car seat with his little arms. Oh my gosh...

Shawn and Nina Olsen said...

Thank you for your sweet comment. I am envious that you don't have wisdom teeth!

Graham is such a sweetie! That picture in his car seat with his hands by his face completely melted my heart.. I totally see both of you in him, what a handsome little guy! You are so lucky to have this little one. Hope you're doing wonderful, Love you eve!

The Rigbys said...

oh eve he is a doll! I am sure he is such a good baby! They are so sweet and I am so glad that your little guy is here! Fun I got to see you for a sec the other day too. Good luck with the coming days and weeks. It gets better and better every second (not that it's not good now, but I guess you get the mom thing down as the days go by) But I am sure you are a pro! Love ya girl

Rach

maddie said...

he already looks so much bigger! stop growing! what a dreamy baby though. i still talk about him all day long.

Anonymous said...

Eve.. i mean he looks great! and he has so much more hair now than he did in the hospital! that handsome little terror! graham is 100% edible! way to go lloyds! ill see you this week :)

Nick and Melanie Munns said...

Eve, your little guy is absolutely adorable. Enjoy each moment because they grow so fast. Congratulations!

Tyler and Dru said...

it's official, i need some graham time. i miss him!