26.4.11

A Visit From The Easter Bunny

We had a very fun Easter weekend. Graham and I were spoiled with gifts and chocolate.
The Easter bunny forgot to bring Matt something. Whoops. :(



The unofficial theme this Easter was books, books, and more books. Graham got two wonderful ones from his grandparents:

I LOVE this book and would read it every year around Easter time when I was little. How fabulous is that cover? The pictures are amazing. Thank you grandma Pat!

He also got this from grandma Lloyd. Yes, that is Graham's face. Hilarious. He'll love this.


All in all it was a very nice day. However, nothing beats this Easter story. We've been laughing about it for days. Gotta love Matt Crane. Happy spring (as I look out the window and it's snowing right now. Grrr...)!

6 comments:

Tyler and Dru said...

those first two pictures of graham are AMAZING! so so darling! oh man, so in love with that boy! such a fun first easter.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Graham's smile! Mouth wide open! Makes me imagine him laughing hystericaly. Smart idea to get books though. Happy Easter guys! See you Thursday!

maddie said...

oh my gosh he is to die for! i cannot wait to do a graham and wells photo shoot this weekend and see how they compare now. weird i know. his easter basket is perfect! such a classy mom already getting an easter basket and all. the only thing it's missing is a stuffed bunny - let me know if you need me to make a trip to central market before i come hehe. love that you referenced matt. he is a fool sometimes. 2 days!!!!!!!

McCormick Family said...

What a fun easter! Your family is so cute! We really need to do lunch because I want to see cute little Graham! How does next week sound?

Chris and Emily Evans said...

And now I found yours! Yay! Now I can add you to my following list.

Meeker home said...

The book with Graham's face on it is cracking me up. Awesome.