3.4.12

he is a walking machine

graham started walking about a month and a half ago. boy, has my life changed.
he. is. crazy.
it is very fun though. he seems like such an adult now!



in other graham news: his favorite words to say are hi/hello/hey, thank you, mmmm, uh oh, ewww, daddy, ouch, moo, boo, bye bye...and I think that's about it. no mommy yet unless he's really upset. :(
he hates pretty much all food unless it's unhealthy. his favorites are fry sauce, oreos, soda, and ranch. we're bad parents.
he also loves cheesy smiles, squinting his eyes until they are basically closed. it's pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen.
he's still extremely social and walking really helps.
he started climbing up on things yesterday. so annoying.
he finally sleeps through the night. phew.
he has entered the phase of not wanting to sit in his stroller, a shopping cart, or his car seat. pretty much my life is over.
he is more fun now than ever. love him!

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

Look at him go! That is so cute. I love that first phase of walking when they sway back and forth like a drunk sailor. I wish so bad I could see him when you come out, but Tate is sooooooo excited (and that's even an understatement!) I'll make sure to buy some Oreo's to please his palette:)

The Rigbys said...

what a cutie Eve! Yea for Graham! Isn't just so fun when they start walking?! It's so funny how proud of them you are. It makes me laugh! Hope everything is going well! You are such a cute mama....

Rach

Meeker home said...

What a fun moment to catch on video. Love that Graham. Even if he doesn't like me...Sigh... We'll work on it.

Tyler and Dru said...

we knew it. as soon as he decided he wanted to walk, he was going to take off! what a little stud. he's more study than me now! love his list of favorite foods. i feel the same way. can't blame the kid! love him too!

Jamey and Michelle said...

That is so dang cute!! I need to see him and his cheesy smile!! The best part in the video is Matt's laugh. So great. We need to get together!

maddie said...

haha watching graham walk honestly makes me happier than anything in the world. cutest walker ever! and you forgot on his favorite foods dipping suckers in fry sauce. i can't wait for wells to reach these milestones in 6 months. we love you crazy walking/climbing/running man graham!

ps congrats on the sleeping! terrific news.