23.4.12

life as of late..




I questioned even posting this...do you think I'm abusive? graham took quite the spill outside right after he started walking.
I cried for longer then he did.










having a toddler is the greatest. this pretty much captures all of his favorite things. garbage cans, straws, shopping carts, oreo eating, shopping (he really doesn't mind shopping), etc. the only thing we're missing is his obsession for being outside. he stands by windows and doors all day hoping we'll let him run wild. matt and I need to get our acts together and get our yard done. dirt just isn't as fun or as pretty as grass and flowers.
some day. some day.

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Okay, I really feel like I might cry right now. I really am so sad I couldn't see you guys last week. He already has grown up SO much since last time I saw time- whaaa? He's like two, I swear. And really- his wardrobe? Come on. Freaking adorable! I miss you both (and Matt too:)

ps- don't feel bad about that fall, it'll happen to all your kids... more than once. It's the pits though, right?

Tyler and Dru said...

those top 2 pictures crack me up. what a great little hangout spot! his poor face. so glad the evidence of a horrible day is gone. he's such a stud. i know he keeps you going all day long. :)

maddie said...

such a good attitude - after my day i would say having a toddler sucks. seriously this is hard business now. but love all these pics! graham is the sweetest! i love the pictures of him in his tan cords banging the music thing or something? so serious. and the last one with the shopping cart - he does look like a legit shopper. can't wait to see that little bugger in one week whoop whoop!!!

Meeker home said...

I love the shot of the babies trapped between the couch and bed. Both looking perfectly content. :)Graham always looks so adorable. It makes me want to run out and buy cardigans for my boys.

The Richards Family said...

Seriously, what is it about your child getting hurt that makes you totally unglued??? I am such a crier when my kids get hurt. Love his little face. Such a cutie!