17.7.08

Super Cuts

So yesterday Charlee wanted me and Becca to dye her hair dark. She's really blonde so we were super excited to see the change! We went and got a color at target and I put it on. When she had finished drying it we realized that I had completely missed a chunk of hair!! I felt so bad!! Luckily, the next day we went and bought another package of dye and let Becca apply it this time. Now it looks perfect and it's really pretty! Sorry I suck so bad Charlee.

Today we went and got our hair cut at super cuts. You bet. Becca had gone last week and her hair looked really good. Charlee wanted a trim and I wanted mine to be just a teeny bit shorter so we decided we were going to be really brave and test super cut's skills. I actually really like mine...I think. I haven't washed it yet, but it looks like it will be good and she did exactly what I asked! I know Pat is rolling her eyes as she reads this because she says I get my hair done more then anyone she knows and in this case, she's 100% correct. I just barely got it cut like three weeks ago but I think now it's a keeper...you all need to give super cuts a try. Only $14.95 for a cut!!













Blonde...and now brunette! It looks good Charlee!
(no thanks to me!)

Stay tuned for pictures of my super cuts hair cut...

6 comments:

CharLee Carn said...

Ha ha ha what an experience we had today!!! Good ole SUPERCUTS, never thought I'd go! Thanks for helping me and no you did not do a horrible job it was my hair that didn't take it!! You did great! Thanks so much for helping me and being brave with me to go get a hair cut at SUPERCUTS!!!!

Chelsea said...

Oh, no you didn't?!! totally kidding- I might have to give them a try. I too get my hair done WAY too much, so I'm always looking for a cheaper way to do it. I just get so sick of it!
ps- I hope Wy doesn't read this because then he'll insist I get my hair cut at Super Cuts next time.

Chelsea said...

Oh boy... Matt- I just saw your lovely singing clip on Charlee's blog! Nice dancing, you'll have to bust that out when you get back!

Rebecca Lowe said...

thanks for your support! i'm gonna need it... haha. cute blog, cute posts, cute haircut!

Anonymous said...

Hey Eve! You will probably be entirely creeped out by my stalking abilities, but I had to say congrats and I'm so excited for you and Matt. Yay someone else is married!! You look so happy, and living in Boston looks too good to be true! I hope all is well.

Lisa (Cox) Healey

Meeker home said...

I too have been a regular patron of Supercuts. Don't let anyone tell you different- it really is tres chic. And the best way to go if you are on a budget.