12.7.08

Welcome!


Hello! So Matt has been so excited to start a blog ever since we got engaged. I've been a little hesitant because of my total lack of creativity but all of the wives in Boston promised to help me through it so I decided it's now or never!

We got married on June 19th...like three weeks ago. We're very new at this life but so far so good!! We love being married and getting to know each other better everyday. Our wedding day was perfect. The weather was fabulous and we didn't have any big disasters! We had our reception in my backyard. It turned out better then I expected, thanks to my mom Pat. It's a good thing that she has impeccable taste because she planned most of the wedding.






For our honeymoon we drove to Vegas for the night and stayed at the Trump Towers. It was SO SO SO nice!! Every step you took they offered you a cold water bottle and they had a TV inside the mirror in the bathroom. It was really fun!





After our night in Vegas we drove to Palm Springs and spent a week there in a super fun/nice condo. Even though it was between 110-117 degrees the whole time we were there we still had a blast at the pool, going to Disneyland, seeing movies, eating out, and just relaxing!!





Our honeymoon was a blast!! Thanks so much Bruce and Joan for the condo and Pat and Rolfe for the hotel room in Vegas.

3 comments:

Tyler and Dru said...

Holy moly what a good surprise. i didn't know you had even started this blog until i saw your link on erin's blog. eve welcome to blogging!! i'm really happy about you decision to do this:) it's totally bitching! love the wedding/honeymoon post. whatever....you're kind of pretty!

CharLee Carn said...

I'm so happy that you have decided to come into the blogging world! ha ha I guess you had no choice since Matthew was the one that wanted to start it ha! I wish we could've gone home to the wedding it looked so beautiful and how fun was your honeymoon! I'm so happy Matt found ya! He's one lucky guy!!

McKenzie... said...

Eve!! I am so happy you guys have a blog!! I knew it was only a matter of time. You both looked amazing on your wedding day. Jesse and I thought about you two the whole day and wished so bad we could have been there, but congratulations! We can't wait to get home next month so we can get together with you guys. Good luck in Boston and keep in touch. By the way our blog site is jesseandmckenzie.blogspot.com