21.7.08

Weekend Fun

This weekend marked a successful first month of marriage for Matt and I. We had a really fun weekend celebrating!! We went to Cheesecake Factory (thanks Devin and Mare for the gift certificate!) and then the next day we drove to Rhode Island. I loved it!!!! It was so so so beautiful. We went to this cute little town called Newport. It had a ton of cute boutiques and fun restaurants. We also went on this amazing cliff walk and saw a bunch of cool mansions that were brought over brick by brick from Europe and then rebuilt in Newport. Thanks so much Steve and Becca for letting us come along!!! It was probably both Matt and I's favorite thing we've done here so far!













These flowers were everywhere in Newport. Bright bright blue hydrangeas. These are my favorite flowers ever..but I've never seen ones that were literally blue. Maybe I'm just super out of it? I thought they usually had a periwinkle tint. I don't know, but they were really pretty!

This weekend was so much fun thanks to all of our great friends here in Boston!! We are glad we can hang out with them all of the time! Happy one month Matt! It's been the best!

4 comments:

CharLee Carn said...

Newport was a ton of fun...besides the hot humid and due to me putting my purse in Steves car with our car keys didn't help much ha ha! Happy First Month!!! Its crazy how time flies once your married...but it only gets better!!!

Meeker home said...

Wow- I can't believe it's been a month! Congrats. Love the Newport pics- I've driven through once but never stopped. So pretty. And you and Matt look so cute from behind. That's just not fair. Brats.

Chelsea said...

Congrats on 1 month! I've heard so so much about Newport from Cassi. That was her FAVORITE place to visit when she lived in Boston. It looks so dreamy!

Tyler and Dru said...

i seriously didn't think you'd make it past a month.......so i'm super relieved!! :) JK you two are so super! i want so badly to live in boston! how cool. um in that pic with the hydrangeas you look super busty!! you haven't gotten any work done on those have you:) love ya.