18.8.08

Bye Bye Boston

We are SO sad to be leaving Boston tomorrow. This has been the funnest couple months and a great way to spend the first months of marriage. We have been able to see so many beautiful things and have loved begin able to hang out with good friends while we were here.

Our cute apartment complex, Windsor Village.

The absolutely fabulous view outside our front window. I was able to look out at a pond everyday and see the sunset.

We have been able to be in Boston enough to really know our way around and feel like we've seen everything. We've also been able to go to other neat places around Boston.

Newport, Rhode Island

Portland, Maine

New York

In Boston we've enjoyed...

many parts of downtown, such as Harvard, Little Italy, Newbury Street, Quincy Market, The Museum of Fine Arts, Beacon Hill, The Public Garden, and much much more. We've also loved...

Having the temple about five minutes away from us. It is beautiful!!

Kayaking along the Charles River with the Killpack's....

Girl outings...

Hanging out with friends...

And more friends.

Finding cute stores named after our nieces....and learning each other's quirky habits as I'm sure all newlyweds do like...

Every time Matt goes to the bathroom he folds the tolietpaper into a triangle at the end because he thinks it makes it look nicer.

And my new plate obsession. I don't think he understands it, but he's very nice about plate searching. (So far)

The only thing that is making the long plane ride home sound bearable is that I finally got Breaking Dawn!! I'm super excited to start it.

Boston has been a dream!!! We have loved being here for two months. We are excited and anxious to see family and friends and to get real life started, but have loved this summer vacation!!

6 comments:

Brett and Lisa said...

Seriously I think you win for having the best first months of marriage! What a fun summer you guys had. about the toilet paper, Just wait.. a year later and you will still find crazy things out, just yesterday Brett informed me that this entire year we have been married I have been sqeezing the toothpaste completely wrong, and it is something that has bothered him everyday! whatever..

Meeker home said...

Wow- I knew Boston was my town...they have stores named after my girls and everything. Yah- so you guys suck. The first few months of marriage aren't supposed to be "fun." But whatever. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!

Baldersons said...

Ah looks like you guys had so much fun...but I know Beth is dying to see you so I'm glad you are on your way back!

K Walton said...

Boston looked like so much fun! I am glad you are coming home. I got your thank you note and we defintely will need to do a double.

mare said...

i quote my mom upon seeing the last pic, "wow she is beautiful". thats all. see you in a while!

Tyler and Dru said...

what a cool summer. i want to do that kay!?! how fun that you were able to have an adventure this summer! now back to reality huh........:) oh how fun. well we're glad you're coming home! it's about time!! can't wait for sun valley!!