11.8.08

NEW YORK!!!

This weekend we went a visited the wonderful New York!! It was so much fun. I've been waiting to go ever since we got to Boston. We went with our good friends the Killpack's. Matt and Devin had never been to New York and were broken in quickly. The first things they experienced were Matt struggling to get his metro card to work and when it finally did almost falling over when the subway started and accidentally decking this woman in the face in the process, followed by seeing a bum with his pants down pooping on the side of the road and wiping with newspaper. We took a bus that left Boston at 2:00 AM and arrived in New York at 5:30 AM.



































We had SO much fun in New York this weekend. In a total of 30 and 1/2 hours we saw everything we wanted to and ate everything we desired. The Killpack's were fabulous traveling partners!!!

8 comments:

CharLee Carn said...

Ohhh! That trip looked like so much fun! So jealous!! Hopefully we make it before we head back to Utah! :)

McKenzie... said...

Eve what a fun 30+ hours! It looks like a blast. I love the pictures of you and matty! Now you guys need to get home so we can hang out!

Chelsea said...

Holy smokes you guys have a lot of energy!! I'm so impressed at how much you saw. How fun! What a fun time this must be for you guys- I'm a bit jealous. Actually, a lot jealous. I also have those great bow earrings from Anthro- I couldn't resist the sale either!

Tyler and Dru said...

yeah, i'm so glad you were able to fit everything in! i'm sure you were SO exhausted after that little adventure but it'll be something you'll never forget!! oh how i love new york!!

mare said...

hahahah!! i'm laughing my head off about the first paragraph of your post- you're very witty. o what an experience! thanks for the hilarious laughs and, since i know your family will see this, the good dinner suggestion:shake shack!

Meeker home said...

I think you're a total brat. But of course I still love you. :) CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU NEXY WEEK. Is Matt coming too??

K Walton said...

E-V-E! Dont ask me how I found you but I did!! I am so happy for you! I hope u love marriage... I have to invite you to my blog so email me your email address! kimber.dye@gmail.com. love ya girl!

Baldersons said...

Eve..Beth told me had a blog!! Yay! Looks like you guys are having so much fun in Boston...and New York!