9.8.08

Exciting News


CONGRATS DRU AND TYLER!!!!!

My sister Dru and her boyfriend Tyler got engaged today!! We have all known they were getting married for quite some time now, but they were getting the ring made and it just barely got finished so they were finally able to make it official. I know she's planning on posting all of the proposal details on her blog but we're very excited for them!

This week Mare, Becca, Charlee and I went to the Minuteman National Park and walked along the battle trail. Well they basically all jogged at points, and I walked. They were nice enough to take turns walking with me so I wasn't lonely.
















We saw a lot of cool things along the trail and it was really beautiful and fun!!

After the walk we rewarded ourselves with this really yummy ice cream from Kimball Farm's Famous Ice Cream! It reminded me of one of those little places that Erin and Nate loved from Philly and something only locals would know about. I love acting like a local in this fabulous place.

It was SO SO good. I got peanut butter chocolate chip that was to die for. It was fun guys!

3 comments:

Meeker home said...

Hooray for Dru and Tyler...and oh my gosh...even jogging/walking is posh in Boston. (Have I mentioned I'm super jealous??) That ice cream sounds to die for. I really do miss Rita's water ice in Philly more than words can say...especially in the summer. You look cute in your jogging, sorry WALKING outfit. :)

Tyler and Dru said...

yeah for us! what a great week we had last week! with the proposal and condo! so much to fill you in on when you get home!! can't wait for that. i'm hoping to have the pictures posted of the rock and ring by tomorrow but it's all riding on ty so that may take awhile :) your walk looks amazing! way to be active eff. love ya!!

mare said...

that title sounds like you've got exciting news and i thought you were preggo. i thought ut oh, then sighed with relief. drew is cute-glad to finally see all these lovely sisters of yours. if you figured it out, you should post more wedding pics. it's funny that we all blog about the same thing just said differently ha!